Intense ABS Workout Routine| Flat Stomach Workout

Intense abs workout routine at home for a flat stomach!!

Thumbs up for more belly fat burners!

My social media!
instagram: samozkural
twitter: samozkural
snapchat: samozkural

EMAIL: sammyozkural@gmail.com
—————————————————————-
My law of attraction guide: www.SNOsamo.com
my ab meal plan: www.SNOsamo.com
————————————————————-

Check out my recent what I eat to lose belly fat video:
———————————————————————————–

Hi everyone thank you so much for watching!! Here are some quick tips to get the most out of this workout!
1) Do this after your cardio routine OR on rest days that you are not working out.
2) I do this twice a week in my dance class (you can see my full workout schedule in this video: )
3) Make sure to eat healthy. A flat stomach is built with the combination of eating clean 80% of the time (a few cheats won’t hurt ya hehe) and workout out at least 2x a week.
4) A quick way to get a noticeable change in your stomach area is to drink water throughout the day! Hate the taste of water? Check out some of my videos where I make “pretty water” it makes water actually taste better! (click here )

MUSIC:
Title: SMLE – Halo (feat. Helen Tess)
iTunes Download Link:
Listen on Spotify:
Video Link:

MUSIC:
Title: Vicetone – Nevada (feat. Cozi Zuehlsdorff)
iTunes Download Link:
Listen on Spotify:
Video Link:

11 Comments

1. Madzter928 says:

You made this look so easy lol!

2. Shar waad says:

I’ll try this out like it πŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ‘

3. Natalie Conroy says:

this workout was a killer!! I did it after a 25 minute run and i definitely feel it! not a bad thing though:)

4. jasmin micheals says:

would you recommend this for beginners (with a belly looks hard lol)

5. Taylomq says:

Hey so I am having surgery on my foot pretty soon. I have been working out for a while now and I am afraid that this surgery will set me back (recovery is 6-12 weeks). Do you have any ideas/suggestions on what I can do to keep working out while being off my foot/keeping it elevated?

• Taylomq says:

Sam Ozkural Thank you. Yeah, the doctor is basically telling me to take it easy and not to walk too much on it. I was thinking of more upper body and abs as I think I could do some seated, but I can’t think of too many. Also, love the better booty or die trying! Love your workouts. They have helped me so much.

• Sam Ozkural says:

+Taylomq good luck in surgery love! I would focus a lot on your diet because you can see still results with no working out and just diet and as far as exercises go I would ask your doctor